Making a Photo Shoot Reservation
After you have emailed Wildcamera your Photo-Shoot Request Form and confirmed the date, you will need to pay a deposit to finalize the booking. Then it will be time to get ready for your photo shoot.
Payment in cancellations
- A deposit is due immediately upon booking your appointment and is non-refundable.
- The balance of your selected package is due in full 10 days before your scheduled appointment and is non-refundable.
- All payments are received through PayPal. The deposit can be made using the PayPal button below.
- There is no refund for deposits or the balance is paid in full however, the client may reschedule at any time.
- Any travel cost incurred for a rescheduled shoot will be the responsibility of the client there will be a re-booking fee of $75 when you cancel your appointment within two weeks prior to your shoot schedule.
Image rights and usage
- Wildcamera Photos will provide all of the raw unretouched images from your shoot through a secure file server currently we are using “dropbox”.
- Clients do not sign a model release therefore while camera photos will not own the legal rights to showcase your images rest assured they cannot be used (without your permission) for any reason we are well aware of our client's concerns for discretion.
- Discounts may be offered or given for those clients that do sign a model release allowing Wildcamera Photos to use photographs from the photo shoot. The use of photographs may be limited in the model release.